Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I am thinking now:)

Its 6:30 pm...Like every day I am staying late in the office..Piles and piles of work is there as usual surrounding my mind from all ways.. There is no scope of escape. My colleague sitting next to me aims high to go and play football in the evening with fellow friends but there is no chance to escape for him as well. He just left his seat so may be luck is charming upon him, but not on me. Cracking morning noise in the gym as I used to reach my office, my life is here only till 8 all time. Spending time on sheets and moreover employees’ communication mails is my favorite pastime. I neither hate nor I tend to enjoy much but yes that’s my work and I have to excel in that. And I am proud about how well I accomplish that every day. Yes, I keep that pride as that only makes me feel alive here. I am looking for a piece of novelty today, here I am staying and sitting in front of my notebook sharing some sorts of thing with you..Yes with you

My mind has always been very active right from my school times till post graduation and is continuing till now. This line is not describing my prideness but indicates that my mind has never been on any rest vacation. It thinks and bubble thoughts. It always got merged into the deepest wave of ocean or may be wish to roar till the highest cloud.

Since I started working in bigwig organization, speed of my mind has tensely increased. You think that this has taken me far from you. But I just want to tell you that my mind is still there in you. It is located from past 4.5 years in the same shell that ignited our love and created springs of the true belongingness between you and me. Distances have been there and they will be till the cruelty lies in this lone world. Race to be in the higher lines will always tend to show some illusion to me or to you, but you can anytime have a glimpse of my eyes and you will come to know the dove truth. The truth that has bind two pretty faces of this earth with the purest flame of togetherness. I solely devote my time to you, my full life to you.

The speediness of time, the pressure of hour and commitment of work has intensified my mind but the vagueness of this innocent heart, beats of these cute little eyes and the devotion of this soul lies with you only. I want to be someone like achiever but my ultimate solace is with you only. So, with this thought, my mind is feeling much relaxed now. I am feeling much better, flushed is all today’s work and there is sense of pride in me like never before. Pride that I am what I want to be and pride that I am with someone like you.
Hey, my colleague has just moved on to play football and to kick out his fatigue (with hope to overload it again) and other one just about moving to escalate himself into the treadmill.

And here your tiny angel packing her bag to keep going…Missing you like bells in my heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment