Friday, June 17, 2011

It rained beyond my thoughts:)


Today it rained. And this was beyond my dreams. I failed to make such dream come true when I was with you. In the presence of pretty friends and lovely place, I dreamed to get poured up in your arms with all droplets approaching me. I wished to be wrapped in goofy leaves of rainwater and a smash that could have turned you and me till seventh heaven.
While these droplets touched floor, I standing at the sixth floor can feel the breeze that touched my heart in the similar way the sensation touched me when I was with you. And if that time, these noisy droplets could have been with me, I am sure you would have loved me like anything. I am smiling and fantasying being part of those ravishing pals yet my nearby thinking me as a stupid small town girl gazing rain in a steep hunger.
It’s June but why I am feeling so cold and all my body is shivering to find solace in cozy arms of yours. I am sitting in this man made space, yet I want my Man right beside me. My love what is the connection between rain and love, what’s the link that strings rain to you. When rain comes why I want you, when droplets occur why I feel for you?
The charm of rain bells in everyone’s heart. My love all these rainy seasons have passed in the long patent wait for you. And now when again nature is giving platform for solace in your shoulders, what can be more pleasant than dancing with you in the shadows of this lovely rain.

All these work had been a cruel web spider catching my hold from all zones. What to think and what to say, all picked up already by this hectic work. I am staying late in office today as well, but somehow I ‘m enjoying. Somehow I am bit relaxed. From the fizzy glass walls, when this heartfelt the jives of water till then and now my mind and whole soul are feeling a bit relaxed. Eyes were widened up with astonishment with the cheer of my smile enjoying full in the rain. Even I got chance to mix with water a little with a scoop of ice –cream. I felt you my love and it relaxed me so much. I am not feeling like to work, no tension is there. I am feeling like to get drunk in you, and dancing with you.
Dance with you in rain, enjoy with you in this season, in this life now and forever. Your tiny angel seems happy. Come and have a look at your angel’s face.

No comments:

Post a Comment