Wednesday, January 18, 2012

These are not my first steps.. I was too childish to ever imagine feel of my first touch with mother earth. Eloquent, clear but today there is sight feverish mild effect in my entire body and my mind. Something unique is happening and the season has undertook a sea change. Silence is prevalent and there is no push for vagueness. All seems to be so quiet and so fine. It seems strange but I am liking to count my steps like this nevertheless my destination if far or away.

When I have found you or rather U met me , what else seems is just a pretty desire for me. You have declared me as earthly paragon and the whole world seems pouring heaven dipped melodies of life. The enjoyment I must have felt when I was small , the same I breathe to cherish and flaunt and it's all because of your arrival in my life.

As we are moving together with glory of our budding love, I am dreaming all day all night. All pins to your

No comments:

Post a Comment