Tuesday, January 03, 2012

New Year 2012!!

A new & refreshing day of 2012!! and 3rd Jan, my first working day of 2012..

I have aspiration that this year is gonna be very fab, but yes change has to inevitable too...

I am excited, happy, worried, and nervous and midst mixed emotions, my above lines are also mixed and will leave you anywhere!!

So join me as I promise this year, I will be present more, write more and entertain myself more...

I will come and appear and I will cheer with the love of my life!!

Time tinkles and vanish like sweetest bubble of life and we always wish for paradise.

My this year and coming life aims at building a small heaven for my pretty life, life into which I wish to groove in feeling every pulse.. And I want to shine with my sweetheart and my sweeties of life!!

I missed to write in my diary, many times she looks with innocent smell that can attract me towards her but I can't help it.

This months or past months I have tried to adjust with speedy life of Delhi ( office& household work) but it's better to trigger life better, that I have realized..

Common i have left 25 now and for next 25 or super 25 then, I need to brush a bit finer...

See you all...

" See you then"


No comments:

Post a Comment