Thursday, July 02, 2009

Let me live my Life scale, higher & higher….

I was growing through the hills and mountains,

I was scaling higher and higher….

The wind chimes support my steps…

That was an unusual hop for sure

Sometimes it rained, it roared often

There was dry season of course, but it shorts…

The graze of cloud conquer every phenomenon

In my journey till horizon there was no pause..

We often guess what it is??

Is it a silence, a drama, or a world of stage?

Learnt deeply and found it later,

O’ my God that’s my life!

For which I pray for years and years

And it surpass without any blare

What happened in past is part of past

What going on will build my future

Energize me to face all tide, flood or cyclone...

Power me scale to higher and higher

Guide me maneuver to spot horizon...

Let me live my Life scale, higher & higher….

No comments:

Post a Comment