Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's raining....




I just can't imagine...Wid God's grace it's raining good...n dat makes me happyor more happya re those people who can enhance their daily bread n butter from the fertility of dese tiny droplets...




May be someone's crying as they lost their home or their precious possessions when rain rushed to their home...But it's total the Mercy of God!!!




Back to the magic of lovely cloud-water, me sitting amidst in AC era, feeling to rush out and pour my soul in this lovely season..


As I am looking outside towards window to gaze at yummy rain, A gut sitting next to Windows is happy to see me gazing at him..Poor guy..Can't help it..




This is the time, M feeling to wear School heart, packed in 2 wheeler"MOTORBIKE" and want to go for lonnnnnnnnnnggggggg drive...




Or me wid my Zizzou (My big sister) dancing in heavy rain wid lovely mummy looking at the twinkle of her daughter....




Love you rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment