Friday, June 12, 2009

Opportunities knocking...

Don know exactly if opportunities are knocking or I am knocking my head against them..Sense jo bhi ho, I wan a change now.....I don't want to fly blindly or in a mad race but want to explore my life more but truely....

Got some opportunities rather offer(first looks more fine).....don't know where I will go....Delhi or Pune..or may be some other pretty place ..Yet I know my destination place, but before that I had to prove my self, my caliber, my potential....
Waise 1 thing is true, one should take advice from the parents, family and friends...Now don act smart.But think smartly.Do as your wise brain but true frens gave you a good broad outlook..Dat's very important..Good luck Sweet Danu...
Start preparing for the rounds and prepare nicely and wisely....

No comments:

Post a Comment