Thursday, June 18, 2009

Live this moment!!!

Life, my sweet life, I love you much...

Life, my sweet life, I care you so much..

Days had come, days will come

My love for u will never overcome

Whether it’s dawn whether it’s dusk

I will never say my life sucks…

Life, my life, I love you so much…

My mind will never hurt you as such….

I will follow my rules and live with them,

Make my own way, never stick with pain...

I will gain love, never gain any pain…

Will bring new vibes and flourish with them…

Life, my sweet life, dat’s my promise

I will live the best as possible as such…

Show me the light, show me best way.

May I be the reason to smile, good to portray…

Keep my faith in God, keep my believe in myself….

Life is colorful, lively, to cherish

Lets’ tell others to live it full way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment