Thursday, May 24, 2012

Life like an aroma..

That’s when I was a newborn
Unknown with any imagination
Like a short dipped bubble
And then they hold my hand
And make me to move forward

That’s when I became a learner
And imbibed every beautiful thought
Happily turning every life
Every world, every word being taught

That’s when I became a fighter
Everybody had loosened their hands
And I had to face millions of faces
Walking in surface of tiny strands
I was afraid, but I kept moving
With a new hope and like grooving

That’s when I became a new one
When I met you
A better one and fresher
From face and from inner-self
As I finally found myself
You holded my hands
Or put your eyes on me
I felt like crossed every horizon
And being tuned with up
I am full of my best attire
That’s when I became Arti

No comments:

Post a Comment