Monday, February 07, 2011

i love you

Let’s start our love week now,
A big rose for me..
I’m so happy, shouting, saying “wow”
U proposed me then,& shout till the last cloud..
I’m with you, and that’s make me feel proud
The chocolate of your care has turned me crazy
Indeed chocolate day let me go tuned & Fizzy
So that’s the promise of us to us
We’ll be together, whatever things for life will be…
And here is a peppy kiss for you..
I remember promise of last day
Hey just wait for a while my love
Love is a little foggy car..
Let’s burn slowly with small steps and cute way..
Just keep me tight in your arms now.
Hug should be warmth my love
A Long-lasting one somehow
And you are my valentine for lifetime
Will stay with you and forever chime
With you and deeply in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment