Monday, February 22, 2010

simply I love you!!


My eyes got unfolded one day
The one I found is you
May be I will lie to this whole world
But I will be always true to you.


Like pebbles falls softly in water
And feathers fly in the air
You so calmly knocked my heart
Even a single breathe doesn’t matter

With a sensation and despair
You touched my soul
Blue eyes awaited you so long
Immensely bonded with a lovely parole


I promise I’ll behold those worthy pals
I lived with you
I promise I’ll merged with worthy self
I metamorphosed with you


Here comes the Valentine Day
I oath all the sacred words,
You are the sunshine of my life
You are my only world


I born for you
I’ll live with you
I’m just another you
I am only you.

Here I cheer again, I simply love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment