Saturday, January 09, 2010

A thursty desire of pure soul!!!

I lie awake at Night
See things in black and white
I,ve only got you inside my mind
You know you have made me blind

I lie awake and pray
that you will look my way
I all this songing in my heart
I knew it light from strat
Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like i never ever Loved no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too....
Oh my pretty pretty boy i Need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside make me stay
Right beside you

I used to write your name
And put it in A frame
And some time i think i hear you call
Right from my bed room wall
You stay a little while
and touch me with your smile
What can I say to make you mine
To reach out of you in time
Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you Love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy i Need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy i do
Let me inside make me stay
Right beside you .....

No comments:

Post a Comment