Wednesday, May 27, 2009

sweet pal

just now im tlking to percy......bhut acha lag raha hai........

u knw v r tlking abt old days....school life...

m recalling old baatein.......oops!!! frgt to introduce him...

he is my best friend ( other best friends u al vil know later)

i know him since we ver in 11th class...long time now..he is very sweet, cute fren of mine..alwys dere to support me..not only me but all others...

always strts wid"aap" for gals..good going...aaj kal thola pareshaan hai..achi bandi chahiye use..don worry dear...is baar vaishno devi jaongi...toh ache se maata rani se request kar doongi...

ok ok...times up...

sorry blogu ji..i want to write mch more..but abhi thola padhna hai..n some more gossips are waiting!!!

dats a special song tht touched my heart"

no need to say good bye...i comeback..when u call me..

just ever time is changing doesn't mean

No comments:

Post a Comment